Thursday, March 08, 2007

Yay..photos are up...

In a cafe on a lazy saturaday afternoon. It is fine except that I forget to bring the adapter plug for my laptop! Haiz.......got a good place in a fancy cafe summore..but I think I shall leave the cafe to go back hotel soon enuff..worse, forget to bring my book. With a book , at least I can still kill some time. Anyway below are some pictures I have taken with my trusty W800i hp

This is the view of my hotel room on the 1st night, right across the street is my office. The other picture is my hotel..renovated recently.


This was my 1st dinner in HCM. Was just walking around when I see people eating this..initally i tot its porridge cos i see the you tiao..but its mee tai mai ! not bad...with a big chuck of meat inside . And of cos with me adding lots of chilli. Their chilli are superb. Cost 14,000 dong ( equivalent $1.40 SGD) I was lookin for porridge but settled for this as its where the local eats.
I was let off early from visiting my office. Dunno what they ask me there to do what..waste of time . Anyway I walked around my office and realised there was many things there. There was a wet market..yaya surprising right...its like wet market in raffles place. Anyway, found a shop finally to buy a sim card..thats impt or else no one can contact me. But their mobile plans are confusing enough. Its like a prepaid card which got a daily fee but after that you can change a card which will do away with the daily fee? Hope so.






This is the lobby which I chatted with Dango everynight..Cant get connection in my room so no choice have to come sit in the lobby. There is a free wifi but the lobby is abit smoky and with mosquitos. That is why i feel its becos of these that we always end up quarrelling cause Im irriatted by the mossies....Last nite was better chat cos I was armed with Tiger Balm but connection was lost halfway..so had to end the night chat early.




Here is the cafe which I chatted with Dango on the 1st weekend. I'm currently in another cafe ( pics to be uploaded later). It not a bad place, hippy. Where the hip people hangs out apparantly. Wifi here is very popular and alot of people bring their laptop here to surf. That night had dinner with the 1st msia gal I met here, Sue. Dinner was at an Indian restuarant. Well cheap compared to Sg ..its cost about $8 SGD per person where in sg , it will probably cost you $15 at least bah. But after that, she suggested a coffee at Hyatt. Wow...its not so so environbment ...typical 5 stars hotel but it cost $6USD for a drink. Hmmm....She is ok..nice chatting but think she thinks too much...hmm..maybe its the result of being alone for 8 mths here. I hope I don't end up like that ...kinda weepy I can feel.
A coffee in a nice cafe will set you back about $1.80 to $3 sgd..of cos if you want fanicer drinks..it will cost you about $4, still cheap. Here is kind of cheap where food are concerned.


This was my dinner few nights ago..Was abit nippish even after my snacks in my hotel room. So I saw a street side hawker peddling this downstair outside my hotel so I just tried . Not bad, inside is scrambled eggs and with pork and cucumber, tomatoes and chilli padi! Yeap..so hot till I cried in the lobby cause I was eating it while chatting with Dango. People must have thot why i cried. Anyway the lobby people are used to me after so many days. Last night , 1 ursher is still kind enuff to point a empty sofa seat to me ..haha
Tommorrow I'm going to Phu My Hung to check out an apt to share with a Holland Viet Kiet. Nice gal so far...I guess I need to bunk in with her at least even if we cant share a flat. Sue also invited me to bunk in with her when she is back from US...but she have only 1 bedroom..and she said if I don't mind, can share her king sized bed cause she is not a Lesbian! HA HA HA....the joke is on her. K la, I know I bad.
The two msia gals I'm supposed to meet told me they going for a movie but I had already seen that movie..Here the movie is quite behind time. So i rather buy DVDs. Talking about DVDs, I bought 6 for $9 SGD only! Going to watch with Dango when I'm back.

































No comments: