Thursday, March 29, 2007

A short entry in e middle of the day

Just feel so stale. Not that there is nothing here to interest , but I just feel dead. No interesting conversation here. Either with people who don’t understand what you talking about , if not, its about work culture and ambitious. I miss the talking about rubbish and nonsense with Dango. Like what she said , a nice chat. A nice chat about anything at all is a nice chat. Just watching tv is nice with Dango. Now? Got many shows on cable here, but its just so boring to me. Just to get by another day to me. I feeling more and more tired day by day, by the idiocracies here and a lack of intelligent conversations. And very soon, my isolation will be taken as a sign of weakness and to be mocked at. Seriously I think Vietnamese are persistent people…in a way stubborn and impatient but they do want to get things done fast. However, the irony is that they are impatient when they don’t know what you are trying to do or say – especially when you are trying to tell them their mistakes. When they finally realized it, they will just laugh. Well, nobody is laughing with them though.

No comments: