Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Early morning pictures...


Just kena suan whether I know what is keh keh....Huh..if I dunno..hw I keh keh the previous night ....=PP




The ice cream I bought came in a styrofoam box..cute. Iniatlly i tot it was cheap $1.5sgd for 450ml..then later I realised their yogurt cheaper ..and nicer too. The durian ice cream taste was so fake....









When running this morning around my apt and saw a korean lady walking her two dogs. This is a rare sight cause having pets is that not well known idea in vietnam..at least for the locals. One is a chihuahua and the other seem to be like a big pomenarian...







This is one of the many nicer houses I saw in my runs...... You might think many people lived in a house like this...you be surprised cause it could only be 1 person








No comments: