Saturday, March 03, 2007

1st post from Vietnam

Sitting at the lobby of my hotel on the 1st saturday since I arrived. Only been here since weds and it has been a whirlwind since. I have some pics which I wanted to load but the IT dept of our company is so strict with what we can do with our laptops. Even MSN is not possible and after some work, I finnaly installed Skype and yahoo messenger. Skype really works well with voice and I have been able to talk with Dango. Know she missed me alot and I missed her too.

My 1st night here was a nightmare as I encountered some "thing" in the room. It had scared me that I didn't slp the 1st nite and went to work the next day feeling so shagged. 2nd night I have to on all the lights and tv and even though I woke like 5 times that night, I was lucky to grab some sleep.

Work is a headache as there are some viet that are not very friendly and cooperative. I really hope I can finish up what I'm expected to do and move on. Some colleague have been helpful esp those that are in different depts.

Im supposed to meet up with my sis friend who is also working here tonite for dinner....abit dreading but im interested to know what he is working as. I'm tired now as I have woke early to run along the riverside....sound nice but its not as the river is smelly and I think Im covered with dust on the way walking back to the hotel. Then I went to look at some apt and was disappointed cause last nite I went to the an colleague place, a malaysian gal working in the same company. Her apt was nice although exp...but at least it was spacious. I guess I have to up my budget if I want a similar place with laundry done for you .

Every night so far I have been staying up late to chat with Dango. Know she is tired too as our time difference is an hr...I think im falling sick...thoart is not well today....haiz...betta dun talk too much tonite.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*pat pat* -blury