Thursday, March 15, 2007

1st night at my new place

Tonite will be my 1st night at the apt I'm sharing , at least for 2 weeks, with a flatmate. Don't know how it is gg to be...Thk I might be happier if I'm back alone. Hmm.... I got no bedsheet...irrittaing....

Hm...sometimes I wonder did I make the correct decision to come to vietnam. Thought about what I gave up....sigh...good and bad i guess....if I didnt need to give up something, one also wouldn't know.

I thought my times staying in hostel for 3 yrs is worse..but I dunno ...maybe the older one gets, the hard it is. Hostel technically is worse off...hmm..3 yrs summore...but i here only 2 weeks...maybe tats why.

Argghh...hope tonite got water

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmm.... u know why? cos i'm not being packed there with you. maybe i should think about being packed there... *know i'm thick-skinned ;P* -blury