Sunday, March 18, 2007

In my apartment....free show...

Moved in on last Thursday with a fren who is kind to share her flat..for a price of course. Was telling Dango that I have something to blog about living with my roomate -- someone brought up in holland...

1st night here got a shock when she started changing into very short short and wear spagetti without bra...I try not to appear surprise and avoid looking at anything. But ever since the 1st night, it like I have seen her naked breast everyday cause she wears skimky nitegrown everyday. One way or the other without even trying. hmm.... I think I'm the envy of every man. Good looking girl ..good body..although not voluptous but very slim..hmm.. but it did nothing to me leh...

We gotta move by end of march again..so if i can find a nice apt near here, i rather stay alone..its not what but jus feel restricted in some way. Hm...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmm... really nothing? hmm.... not wanting to see more? hmm... -blury