Wednesday, June 14, 2006

The smell of hotel breakfast...

So used to not wearing watch nowadays. It wasn't the case before where I wear my watch everywhere. But even if I didn't "hire" out my watch , I am also not wearing to work also..I wonder is it I don't like the metal feeling ...maybe I should get a plastic or leather watch. Hmm....

Anyway, today as usual didn't wear my watch and I just hurry hurry to work and end up the 1st at the office. Taking into account I'm usually 5mins late, I'm 5mins early today. =) But the strangest thing is that the moment I step out of the lift at my level, I seem to smell those hotel breakfast smell where one experience during a vacation. Those wonderful coffee plus bacon plus eggs smell..... Made me feel like I'm on holiday. Hmm.. I don't think I will experience much of that in Japan because our accomodations mostly don't provide breakfast. But I don't mind cause we can go eat snacks like.......DANGO! Haha..great, I think my body is adjusting to holiday mood liao!

Visiting my "one-eyed monster" today, going to do a lot of *pat pat pat* and *sayang sayang* . Hope I don't get clumsy again cause your " play gently with me " reminder literally melts me. =}

No comments: