Friday, June 09, 2006

PLUs

Was out for lunch and just as I was heading back to office, saw these 2 people saying their goodbyes. Both don't look conventional females. One is wearing a power suit ( maybe that's why they caught my attention cause you don't see 3 piece suit everyday) but yet her backview tells me she is a woman..and that suit is more of neutral cutting but yet she looks butch to me . To me, she can be considered a PLA la. Maybe its her haircut. The other female is more womanly although her hair is short also and she probably is a PLP. Both straight away saw me and seems to know. But I looked away. Compare to the PLA, one might think I'm a PLP but one can't be any more wrong. Anyway they give each other parting hugs and i overheard the more butchy gal said " you are always so skinny....etc". This remind me of the never-ending " eat fat fat ah!" =)

No comments: