Tuesday, June 06, 2006

A quiet day....

Quiet day at work so thought of writing something that I have been thinking. About human nature. About life.

I'm at a stage that I should say I should be happy. Good job; finally getting somewhere in my trading after spending so much time and effort; and of course that someone.

But what I want to write about is how life revolve around human nature. A lot of things exist in this world and keep repeating itself is because of humans. And how human nature don't change. Life itself is unpredictable but within a small time frame or subject, there is order within chaos. What I discovered in trading the market show this over and over again. How people thought they have it all when they made $30k and lost $50k during the downturn. Well, what does it says? As long as you stay in the game, don't count your eggs before they are hatched. As long you are breathing, life is not done with you. Always be vigilant. Like a cat.

Hmm..I'm getting abit weee too philosophical here. A lot of people would be dying to have the golden goose I hold - liken to the possibilty of striking 4Ds on a consistent basis. Wonderful isn't it? Sadly, uncontentment is part of human nature. One have to mindfully remember to be contented and be happy. So should I. Having dreams make one restless. But what's life without dreams?

Hmm....tonight I'm going to do the never done before - tonging overnight at dango's place during a weeknight! Keke...but hor, this means I'm going to miss my running tml =/ But it makes egonomical sense to do the meeting and tonging today ,so I guess I will run on thurs and friday consecutively to make up. I feel fat already missing a day of run. *bleah* Thought of running back to home in the morning but then I don't want to slump dead at my desk during the day or during the run. Morbid? This remind me of a conversation over the weekend :

I asked," What if I died before you?"
She said ," I will keep scolding you!"
*Eyes big big* " That's what my grandmother did when my grandfather passed away and she is a rooster too!"

*SWEAT*

No comments: