Monday, June 05, 2006

"Great Love and Great Achievement involves Great Risk"

Hmm..just an observation... enjoyed just talking and exhanging views when reading the papers or watching tv. It's nice to know someone shared your views or at least know what you are talking about sometimes...doesnt need to be all the time though. That would be a tall order.

I think I know more about sensuality now....it's more than beauty...it's more than external... it's about the calm aura that is so endearing.

Update: on reflection..I wonder is it calm or.... a heck care perception? Maybe it's a good thing not to care so much? Hmm...this could remind me what attracted me in the beginning...Lighten everything up abit.

5 comments:

blury said...

calmness??? hmm....

Finque said...

Paiseh...mine england no super...

Finque said...

Like a cat that suddenly sprung on me....you can be that. Can't describe a cat as calm...how about tranquil?

I think unassuming is the word.
Unassuming grace.

blury said...

hmm... a cat that sprung on you? then why is that calm? hmm...

Finque said...

AAiyo..already say it's not calm liao mah...den hor...this reminds me of a "cat" crashing thru the newspaper when I'm reading lying down.