Monday, June 19, 2006

Japan here I come!

Was having mixed feelings only yesterday about the long trip ; like whether was the period too long; will it be fun etc..but today, it's different. My sister who went japan twice before start telling me what to look out for in food and shopping....and it all sound so exciting and fresh! Imagine my sister who like to shop at Country Road, talking wisfully about Japan own line of 'Giodano'. " They are cheap eg $15 SGD and of gd quality and design! And there is a line shops called 'Japanhands' where alot of cute stuff can be found and they are not expensive.And the restuarants are all by machines where you choose and pay by coins for your food, and they will do the rest, all without the need to communicate!"

Fascinating! I guess I was worrying about the shopping and food and not being able to buy much after hearing much scary stories but now I think it's going to be a wonderful fun trip afterall!

We are going to takes loads of pictures and paste and paste in our blogs together with commentary. NICEEEEE! =P

No comments: