Monday, June 12, 2006

Memories...

What are memories? Are they just things you remember visually or auditory? It seems that there are some that will invoked some feelings. Not sure how to describe it. Strange feelings belonging to the past? Or the aftermath thoughts of the remembered events or things? Maybe just a sigh will best describe it. Sometimes a single flashback can open the floodgate and leave one dazed by all those images reenactments. End up trying to remember those details and those things felt then to filled up the missing memory. Maybe it's good (or is it bad ?) that humans are known to have short memories. That's why they keep making the same mistakes even though they had their lessons. Pain that comes with those lessons also go away with time. Good in a sense that it will make one learn to move on and try again and be hopeful. Bad if they don't learn from the mistake and suffer again , and again till they learn their lesson. My photographic memory served me very well in times of need, but it also left me cursed with things that I don't wish to remember. My head hurts... maybe my memory needs a reformat.

No comments: