Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Car loyality

I think Dango's father car is very loyal to her father and not to her...so much that it played hide and seek with us last night. Nearly searched the whole carpark. *pant* . It was so smart...hide until another level. Poor dango...looked so flustered. *hug hug* Might have seen angry but I'm not. I'm more occupied that there isn't much time left if I stay over hence...hmm...

Think I better get my slip-on soon or else can't really tong over during weeknight.

3 comments:

blury said...

haaa.... eh, can wear normal shoes also mah.. haa... coz it's so late liao, no one will mind, then hor, it's only from ur place to mine... so not that bad.. unless u talking we going out then comin my place that kind... haa...

blury said...

then hor, i realise something leh... ur link is to my easyjournal still.. wanna change link?? heee...

Finque said...

oh yah hor...paiseh ah..forgot about that. =)

Aiyooo..I'll look like a Phua Chu Kang wearing boots w shorts, I will rather go barefooted..more natural ah. But still, I wana buy a slip on..or I only overnite on thurs night. Keke.