Friday, June 09, 2006

PMS

Not a very good start to a day but nonetheless , I can understand the moodiness of PMS where everything seem irritating. Hope a happy meal will do it .

Didn't go to Femme Fest last night. Didn't feel like going. Didn't feel like I missed anything either. Perhaps I have forgotten the feeling of being to such events. Or perhaps I'm old. Was happy just watching TV toegther and to sleep. But I felt detached. I guess the cons to trading is really the tensed feeling when you have an open position. Hate the feeling of fear. Fear of losses. Fear of losing the profits. That shouldn't be the case, I need to refocus my thoughts. I need to learn to relax. The skill of loosening up really need to practised. Shitty and I'm not even having my PMS now. Arrgh, I really hope I don't feel the PMS nearing my trip.

Talking about the trip reminds me of a conversation I had with a colleague. Was lamenting how much this trip costs me and realised that it's been almost 2 yrs since I went on a "worthwhile" vacation. FYI, less than 4 days is not considered a vacation, just a break. Business trip to London also no count cause its more dread than anticipation. Back to the conversation, she was saying it's ok for the trip to be slightly costly since it's been 2 years. Quite true...which means for the next year, it would be to nearby places like Koh Samui and Tioman or not at all. I'm sure dango won't mind sentosa...she needs some time to sew up the hole this Japan trip made in her bank account also. =P

No comments: