Tuesday, August 01, 2006

So many things to do.....

Goodness...1 week after 1 week...sometimes feel like alot of things on our plate....but even if there is nothing, we still manage to find things to do...

Saturday : to make the "special" snacks for Dango ;watch fireworks, swim...
Sunday : buy durian...

Still to come.....

Going to BBQ those crabs one of these days ...
The King and Clown DVD...
The Femme thingy DVD...

Oh my..I still haven't even watch my BrokeBack.....if it's video tape still, I think it would have turned mouldy.....

Springing incidents ....

So cute last saturday that Dango spring awake ( which is hardly possible) right after I woke so that she could show me her album...keke..nice nice...

Sunday morning so funny to find her springing to the toliet because she found me missing from her bed... Wasn't expecting her to wake so suddenly after being comatised and she looked kinda blurred and tramatised when she found me ...hee hee...

No comments: