Friday, August 18, 2006

The Gold at the end of the rainbow...

Was just thinking back on how long I have been working on my trading.... surprised that it has been 3yrs....but what surprised me is that I thought it was longer than that. But when it was just 1.5yrs, I felt I was taking too long..but to think a degree can take up to 3 to 5 yrs , what I took isn't that long. Why did I keep perserving so long...maybe some people would have give up, but the gold at the end of the rainbow is just too attractive for me to give up at any cost.

The cons are also the pros... events can happen so quicky to wreck your emotions...but it also train you to be in control. In order to make a lot of money, you have to be totally detached to money also. The potential to make your own money without any clients, rental fees or inventory. All you need is a trading platform in any part of the world with internet access.

Total Freedom. Total independence. Priceless.

No comments: