Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Rambling after work...

Was just thinking back last weekend....it was quite an event but guess it was over soon..so didn't mentioned it... I have a close encounter with a lizard at dango's room. Really no like her house lizards...unlike mine...they are more daring and not "zi dong" to hide themselves. As we came back late at night , we saw with our own eyes that it escaped into Dango room. When we couldn't find where it went, we just thought it's hiding in some dark corner. Lucky I remember Dango said it went into her wardrobe before so when I was about to take something from the wardrobe, I was careful. THERE IT WAS, sprang right from above! If I didn't remember, it would have landed on my head!! Disgusting! I sprayed insecticide till it buay tahan and escape from under the door. Then Dango dad came out and sweep it off with his feet. Urgh....
*Speechless*

AND then Dango grabbed someone which she mistook was me ( cause she was so capivated by some food) and it was a guy. I saw her grabbing and it was so funny when she realised it wasn't me...kekeke

Shitty..there was something else I wanted to mentioned but was interrupted by my boss...now I can't remember .

1 comment:

blury said...

*box box box box* u knew and u stood there laughing... i thought u didnt know... hmm... bad... let me go grab someone else...