Monday, August 21, 2006

A basket of fruits

A nice relaxing weekend passed..watch much tv and nuar even more...
Interestingly, I just thought about something we discussed previously....about "gender preference".

Hmm....I guess I can put it this way better : people are like fruits. There are some fruits you love, like, neutral or dislike. Men to me are maybe are like bananas to me. I don't fancy them but I can eat them without much emotions. I don't think about them, I don't consider buying them even when I'm hungry. But I don't mind them as in banana crumble dessert. On the other hand, you like bananas. Bananas can make you go "Yum Yum". You will consider them when you hungry. Bananas are unlike watermelons, lychee, chinese pear, orange which will make my eyes brighten abit and papaya is a necessary evil. Banana is even worse than papaya cause it can't even make me want it out of necessity. But the one that will make me drool is Pineapple. I will go yum yum over it. There are times that I will FEEL like having it e.g when I'm having indigestion. And once in a while when I see Sarawak Pineapple, I will go "Wah...." cause they are so sweeeeeeeeeeet.

So there you go, that's my analogy...humans are just like a basket of fruits. Well, it's better than being a bunch of nuts.... =P

2 comments:

blury said...

haa....... and i am????? pineapple??? or watermelon? or? ;P

Finque said...

Hmm..u ah..As much as you seem to give yourself the credit, I don't think you are as round as a watermelon. So I guess you qualify as oblong as a pineapple +PPP... KKK, just kidding!

You are the super sweet Pineapple CONCENTRATE ... many many pineapples in ONE!