Tuesday, August 08, 2006

"Everything happens for a reason"

That's the title of the book I'm currently reading. Made me have many thoughts of all things happened to me before. Seem like so much things ...and yet nothing. Is it that I have nothing to show for it or is it I don't place much value on them or is it I don't remember them? Compared to 10 years back, definitely I'm in a better place. I recollect some situations I went thru which I was in really deep trouble and mess... in the end, I came out unscathed. Like the time I was caught in the govt bond for a job and at the end, I was released without obligation PLUS my hefty medical fees was fully taken care of. Well, it seem like things do happen for a reason that would only be seen much later. But sometimes, in the darkness of time, it's hard to keep the optimistism even though you know everything is going to work out just fine.

Enough of the philo stuff..Tonight I'm going to watch fireworks ...again. Yep, caught it last Saturday and it was indeed fascinating cause we got to see alot of new patterns of fireworks we never saw before. Impressive! Hope we see something new tonight as well.

Oh I suddenly remember something that I wanted to write but forgotten: It's the time at our Osaka hotel. You were complaining what's with the Japanese and opaque bathroom doors.
I know you are going to *box* me for this but I know why.... cause the one outside the bathroom will have a good time appreciating the "view", just like I did .... +P~~~
See, point proven : everything happens for a reason.

1 comment:

blury said...

*box*