Thursday, July 27, 2006

Something in common...

Been occupied with career related frustration lately….but I want to write about something else today.
Think I have been neglecting you cause my mind is elsewhere..
But I do think of you very often ..especially how you make me smile and laugh.
You think you are not sweet…but I think you are affectionate in your own way…
Your down-to-earthness , is endearing as well as frustrating sometimes because you tend to bombard me with your skeptical mind so much that I ran out of things to say.
Sorry if I sound harsh at times…it’s not that I’m angry at you, it’s just my way of getting things understood or off my chest.
Above all things, I still find you very endearing and lovable…
And I’m glad we have something in common :
We enjoy being in each other company very much. =) -m***-

1 comment:

blury said...

no delete.... like like...

haa... now u also got censorship liao..