Monday, July 10, 2006

Pooped...but....still I want to write before I forget again..

Phew......been so busy today....but finally settled most of my work block since my vacation. Hmm...was remembering that there was something I want to put down in my blog which I forgot to do so last entry...well, just that after coming back I realised that the Japan trip was most fun when we visited Universal Studio , Disneyland and DisneySea. Why? Cause its activity based I realised! SOOOO...it means in the future I wish to go on activity trips rather than just a t-r-i-p. Heee.....already planning to go snow-skiing or snorkelling or diving or farmstaying or...must be something to do as the main dish with sight-seeing and shopping as side dishes. Yum yum....

Kind of for once..I come back from a trip rejunervated even though it was a long and physically demanding trip. =)))

4 comments:

blury said...

*pat pat pat pat pat pat pat pat pat pat pat pat pat pat pat pat pat pat pat pat* m***...

Finque said...

My gawd...even have m*** ....the censorship is everywhere...gdness me.

blury said...

bl***..... heeeeee

Finque said...

( - __________________ - "" )