Friday, July 07, 2006

Time flies again....

So fast back from Japan today.....
So much things to start doing.... unpack, work, mails, blogs.....
Always had fallen sick during vacation....no different this time, but what was different is that I actually recovered during the trip! Dunno is it there was time to recover or was it that I really got well myself....ha...
Anyway, loads of things to upload onto our blogs which I don't know even where to start.... but let us clear our things and take time to upload k.... Just imagine...13 days...and 250+ photos! I wonder how long it will take us to update...hmm...

So many things to say...overall it's been wonderful....no unforeseeable unpleasantness or screw up although it was tiring at some points beause of our humongous luggages! I think my right bicep is bigger than left , no kidding.

To be cont.... cause if I don't sleep any sooner...small pandas will be circling above me as if I'm the mother ship....

No comments: