Monday, December 25, 2006

In office on Christmas day

Yup, in office right now.. damn the Japanese market.
Slept late last night at Dango place and woke 6am to go home and ran and came to work. Quite a long weekend at Dango's place...and next weekend will even be longer: Friday till Tues! Dango was so excited about this that she almost can't sleep. keke.

This Christmas is considered quiet to me...no hefty celebrations, just cozy enjoyment ...good in a way bah. Partying times are over for me I guess...

Love the gift Dango got for me for Christmas thought it caught me by surprise.... -M***-

Think my brain already is thinking in pausal mode.. Think later I will be quite stoned...hmm...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

think it's cause we woke quite late on sunday morning. tat's why you couldnt quite sleep... plus alot is going on on xmas for you... *pat pat* -blury