Friday, December 01, 2006

Finally ...time to blog...

Last 1 week have been mind boggling hectic...not with physical stuff but alot of mential thinking and preparation. The Vietnam trip was settled within 2 days..and within these 2 days we gotta think about the cost, the timing , booking of hotels as well as planning the itinery. I have to go down and collect the tickets, go clinic for blood test so that result will be out next week. Lucky Dong cant be changed outside Vietnam, so we only be doing money changing over there at airport.

Still, I have to prepare myself for the interview by reading up vietnam stock exhange information..but hmm.... I think the hard questions are not techical but rather on my views of my role...which is still abit blur to me...well, let me improvise when the time comes.

Initally when I try to find information about touring Ho Chi Minh, I wasn't impressed and was worried that I have planned for too many days, but now, I'm not optimistic about the trip...Think it is going to be an adventure... not those comfort type of holiday but to open eyes and get abit rugged...alot of river rides in marshland for the day trip. These is something we never done together cause in our trip to japan, although free n easy, it was in an advanced country. I'm quite sure Dango is up for it.. cause she been thru worse places...but Im not sure about myself. At least I'm prepared for it mentally la.... To whet some appetite, I can't wait to eat vietnamese food...the pho, sticky rice cakes, seafood, Elephant Ear fish ( dunno wat is it but they say its a specialty), spring rolls etc..yum yum....



Everything seem unbelievable still...perhaps because it was kinda rush... my bags are packed and I concentrate on keeping them light but yet a remark by mum" ....u going for 6 days rite? Its not tat short leh..." made me think whether did i underpacked...hmmm.... I better cross check with Dango tonite...

Well, hope to get some pictures...(oh yah, this remind me of the camera)...and to post them up once we are back!

2 comments:

blury said...

hmm... this got me a little worried.. when i went thailand previously, i had my sandals.. now i only have slippers! hmm..... hope i wun fall into the river and get eaten by crocodiles...

ps: camera and the cables are packed first, no time for other things. from your last sentence, be sure to take more pics of you and us unlike the japan trip... hee... *promise seal chopped*

Finque said...

Hmm..you say till like as if sandals can make u walk faster or fly or at least "perform" better than slippers ..Hmm, no worries, I will bring a nylon string n tie your slippers to make it look like a sandal! ( ^ 0 ^ )

Dun wan take pics of me la..I fat liao la..no nice to see. I take pics of your balloon head k... XP