Friday, December 15, 2006

Terribly SLEEPY ...........

Went to party last night and slept at 1.30 am and wake at 6 am .... I'm really typing with my nose now..... Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Anyway TGIF... tml no need to return car so can sleep late late tml.... yay....

Wanted to write about some events that happened on my trip to vietnam. They made me laugh when I think back...haha...
It was the first night of the trip at the "loc cok" hotel with no toliet door....we promised we won't peek at each other and I sticked to my promise.. not that I not interested but because I don't want to be peeped at also...keke... but too bad Dango can't stand the hotel towels and preferred her own... =P

During the night while sleeping, I was already annoyed by the noisy aircon and worse when I felt that I got no space to sleep like that because Dango was sleeping in a weird position - with her butt protruding out and taking up much space! Hmph! After much reluctance to wake her...I mumble to her to move over abit which she promptly did so and she fell asleep again. The next morning, while nuaring on the bed ( because we waked too early due to the 1) I can't sleep well, and 2) I look at the wrong hp time to wake up) , we talked and I ask her why her position so weird wan..then she said something like this " oh...hmm...cause I abit scare....so I wanna make sure you are around and as I was too tired, I used my butt to "keep in contact' with you"
That explains why her butt was protruding out and keep moving closer and touching me!! I laughed until buay tahan because it was so cute! So Rooster as I was saying....chicken backside!!

No comments: