Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Think Back.......

Raining days seem to make me so nostalgic....

Was on the bus today when I suddenly think back to when we just get to know each other...
With lately so much r/s things happening around us...it makes me think how we got together...
And certain things reminded why I was attacted to you.. I always said you are different...now I rememeber the difference and why I like you.

I like you cause you are simple, pure , honest.
I like the fact that you are not the partying sort.
I like that you don't change your mind easily and you don't cave in to pressure
I hate deceptions, I hate inconsistancy, I hate illogical talk.
I hate people that change their views or opinions but yet can't explain the reason.
All these you are not.
And not forgetting your cuteness helped also. =P


As much as you make me want to pull out my hair at times, I still adore you very much.

No comments: