Wednesday, January 03, 2007

1st post of 2007....

I wish I could be joyous....but I'm in the office now with slight fever and a blocked nose , a bad cough... Can't believe after 5 days eating doc's med, I'm still like this. Spent the last 5 days at my little Dango's place the whole time... Even though we didn't party nor did exceptional stuff plus I'm so sick....it was 5 days of good fun where we nuar together, had splendid sushi ( I'm impressed with our speed of eating...) , went to old haunts to have gd food, did some 'clearing" of many dvds pending to be watched (finally!). Ya, of cos we catched the fireworks on 31dec... a yearly ritual , haha..

What I most miss during this time? Kissing Dango.. didn't wana take e risk to spread the flu bug to her. Ha, although kissing was off limit...it doesn't mean I'm down and out.. sweating out in bed is a good way to lower down the fever it seems...kekekeke

I know I haven't been writing for sometime. It's not I don't have anything to write..but the stuff that was happening , I felt, wasn't that pleasant...especially it will remind me of the impending sad things that might be happening. Well, I'm offered a job to relocate to Vietnam to work.. Good pay, expatriate lifestyle, gd job prospect. Nothing bad about it , except that Dango can't come with me. That made me half- hearted to whether to accept anot...and I tempted fate. Asked for more renumeration and if they refused, I will have a reason not to go. And if they agree, then I'm fated to go. Still waiting for answer...we shall see....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hm.... i thought it was a good opportunity for u.. like you say, if u go, u will be on another level.. why not? i will try to ask my parents just before u go or after u're there... the possiblity might be slim, but just hope that this coming 2 years will pass by fast... *pat pat* - blury

Finque said...

Yes...I guess must think in terms of what's 2 yrs in the span of forever... we can still have fun during this period... if you have time, you can come and stay for a short period then I can bring you to their beach.

Finque said...

There are feedback that there is some inaccuracy in my blog, I hereby amend the "my little dango" to " my humongous dango - who is huge in every sense and more; where an hug from her will deflate all the air in your lungs and crush your bones.."

Happy? XP