Thursday, January 11, 2007

Harmony Combination

Read a "Ba Zi" book in a bookstore today , and it was mostly very deep jargons hence I was just flipping thru and something caught my attention. It mentioned 6 harmony combinations of chinese signs and guess wat?! Dragon and Rooster is one of them! Moreover Dragon + Rooster = Metal which I don't really know what it mean either..but going by that logic , I reckon fire dragon + metal rooster shld be equal fire-like metal which should be GOLD!!! hahaha! Anyway, that's my theory =P

Yesterday was really a super sway day for me. Morning missed a bus, kena knocked by people on bus. Then go home also just missed the bus, reach hme found out car is not available hence cannot go Dango's place as planned . Then house blacked out. Fed up. Quickly just packed my stuff and go over Dango place by train to stay the night. Glad I did =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haaa...... i hope metal is gold also, but hor, i dun think so leh. coz is it is, then they will say it's gold. -blury

Finque said...

They just say Dragon + Rooster = Metal. They can't say gold cause they do not know our elements.But I added my element of fire and yours of metal to become GOLD.

Anonymous said...

hmm.... fire n metal is gold?? hmm... -blury