Monday, January 29, 2007

Long weekend.....

Initally planned to go sentosa on friday when I took leave but think luckily we decide to go Jurong swimming complex cause 1stly we forgot to bring "Ah John" - dango's swimming ball out...it's no fun without ah john bobbing up and down in the sea. Anyway , had a good time at jurong cause there was practially no people due to the rainy day and it's a friday! haha...we were freezing at times and seeking shelter on and off..but nonetheless, it was fun in the lazy river and in the wave pool. Went for Fish head steamboat for the 1st time and unfortunately I don't feel well if not my appetite will be better .. =<

Hm..tendered on Thursday and the bosses instead offer that I relocate to Sydney because of the new office there. Was very surprised cause I never expected that...but both parties retreat to think over the weekend. I doubt anything of what they say will come to fruitation within 1 mth, so to me, 1 bird in hand is better than 2 in the bush. Moreover, I doubt they can match the vietnam offer in terms of renumeration. Well..we shall see...this career affair of mine seem to have twisthere and twist there...oh...I think our IT guy also just tender today...

No comments: