Saturday, May 05, 2007

Cooling day ..surprising

Been back since weds after spending 1 week with Dango...Time really flies after last friday..weekend just zoom by...everyday with Dango was great...had all my fave food while i was back ...think i gained a few pounds.

Sentosa was ok and the Luge was fun cause I WIN DANGO...haha...even when I stopped to wait for her, I STILL win her. *bleh*


Office was as dreadful as before..but at least I make it to another week.
Good old weekend..lucky for me today was a cooling day as it rained abit in the morning...but before that it was as scorching as ever when I did my run.

Hmm...watch a nice show on tv and slowing doing my analysis...peace.

2 comments:

blury said...

i let you win caused of the barriers there!!!! then also the parents blocked my way.... *bleah* but then i'm confident i can win u another time... u come back we go play again.. heee...

Anonymous said...

*Bleh* I give you 3 more chances and I AM STILL CONFIDENT that I will win you!! *BLEH*