Friday, May 11, 2007

Need to clear my jagged thoughts....

Finally Friday is here. It is so sad to live this way to keep looking forward to weekends...alone.

Been thru a traumatic day..cant imagine the panic that kept gripping me today from night till lunch till end. And I simply don't understand the people here.. It is so messed up..maybe only for me. Cause I like things to be predictable and certain.

But there are nice people here....but I am just not in the mood for anything but to get my trading on track. It is right in concept but needs fine tuning execution wise. I see people and I wonder why I can't enjoy life as they do. .,...

Miss dango...but she is out dating The Phantom. Hmmm....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haa.... i think i'm dating the theatre rather than the phamtom.. -blury

Anonymous said...

Great work.