Sunday, May 13, 2007

A Wonderful start to a Sunday....

Had a very nice sleep last night...one of the rarer ones cause usually I will wake around 6am due to the bright sun and noise. But I had a very restful sleep last night and only rouse around 9.30am and nice to lie in the bed awhile before I head our for a run. Weather was nice too..not too sunny and not raining cause it has been raining the whole day yesterday.
The greatest part is that I fried bacon for breakfast...heavenly smell. Glad I changed my mind about cooking tastless mifen again. The next best thing is to watch my favourite show on Travel & Living introducing Perth while having my nice breakfast and siping iced coffee. Hmm... I didn't know Perth suburban actually had some very good beach. Nice...will make our way there...will enjoy the long drive with Dango... Hmm..miss Dango particularly this weekend though...hmmmm

No comments: