Sunday, April 22, 2007

ELLE

Just read an article in ELLE May copy called "Skinny Fat" and its says when the fats began to form at your waist and cause you to have a thick waist is because you are stressed. No wonder I have a pot belly although I'm generally slender. It says for normal weight gain, fats will go to the bum and arms but for me, its always the belly. And to make things worse, when stressed, people ( me included) tends to go for fatty food which made things worse. And the solution, to chill out. Yes, to simply relax. No wonder when I'm more relaxed, I tend to eat less of those snacks at night. Hmmmmm.....

Then, it says laughing , sleep , hugging and kissing will reduce stress...hmm...hvn't had much of those since I was here. Hmmmmmmmm....no wonder Dango also complains that she seem to be have thicker waist..we are suffering the same symptoms. With Dango initally....was relaxed no matter what...but stress builds up when one grows older it seems....Hmm...have to think of ways to chill out.

No comments: