Thursday, April 05, 2007

Yay yay...counting down to HOME

Tml taking a morning flight back to SG to be with Dango for 3 days!! So happy...looking so forward to it.

Was at a clinic doing medical checkup when it reminds me of times in sg...whenever, whichever is it...be it a man by a lorry..it will remind me times in sg when i see such scene. Cause maybe the clinic has angmo, japanese etc and they all communicate thru English as if its very normal. It is a comforting scene I suppose, so much so as it reminds me of SG.

While walking back, I passed Rex Hotel. Remembered that time when Dango came with me and she told me her dreams about Rex Hotel. Hmmm...can't wait to cuddle with her while watching DVDs I bought here...it will be like old times. Ahhhhh.....can't wait! CAN"T WAIT!

1 comment:

blury said...

u back so fast and gone again... hmm..... hope it's "u're gone so fast and back again..."