Friday, September 22, 2006

Friday Friday!

This week is not considered long but I do feel abit exhausted by now hence looking forward to the weekend. Today as usual , aim to come early for client trades hence I took the train. And while on the train , I suddenly thought of something and smile to myself.

I remember the times when I met dango weekday at bishan Junction 8, after her school. Each time she sees me, she will have an expressionless face and just motion me over. If I'm not wrong, I think we were kinda together then already.. but still, its her usual behaviour. And what made me smile is when I compared then and now. Last Sunday, you might not think I noticed but I was surprised when I recieved not 1 , but 2 pecks on the cheeks in the car. With 1 peck even when we were outside your place! Why such surprise? Cause I still remember the " No kisses other than in the room, not even in the car" rule. So what other people take for granted is actually quite precious to me. All these made me remember it wasn't easy at all for me to get thru to you... and I'm glad I did persist.

M***

1 comment:

blury said...

eh eh, wat kind together... already together liao ah.. haa.... panda also dont remember some things liao... *pat pat*