Monday, September 11, 2006

The Devil wear Prada

Watched the movie over the weekend...was suprisingly impressed. Was just thinking that Mel Streep movie indeed always entertaining. Those fashion stuff also not bad at all..initally thought that Dango will find this show entertaining and glad I was right. Ha..I'm not a devil after all...I only know how to eat prata.

Had quite a weekend though it was not hectic but still...tiring..at least the right side of my body is. +p

Envy dango 19inch wide screen LCD now.....well...ha....now I won't have 2nd thoughts on using her computer now..kekeke...

Hmm...I think I might be able to have an early night finally today. Thoughout the weekend I was occupied with my discovery and felt that I might have been overzealous and it will disappoint me afterall. Even up to last night I wasn't sure about it. Until this morning at work.... did some more testing and analysing and had more confident about it. I will stick with it for the moment and this should mean that I'll be able to stop exploring further at night and can sleep earlier. Felt that I have gained some weight due to all the snackings at night trying to keep awake. Lucky I can see some light at the end of the tunnel now....

1 comment:

blury said...

hmm..... *pat pat pat* think now it's my turn to start staying up late to tune my computer into something i'm comfortable with... i still no like my present computer configuration.. hmm....