Monday, October 02, 2006

What A Predicament...

Long time since I blog cause have been busy ...thinking?
Much have happened and everything seem so sudden.... and now I know how it feels to be so caught in between.

In some way, it is indeed an opportunity to be able to relocate overseas to work for awhile... but yet I can't imagine leaving you behind. Maybe it's because we are always together over the weekends. It is not just missing you but it's the spending of time together that is irreplaceable; a simple hug; a simple touch; a simple glance. Maybe I tear cause I know if I go, I can't take all these with me.

It will be ideal if we can at least spend sometime together in our own world in a foreign place. Living a life together. It's not impossible. What's 2 -3 years in a span of the rest of our lives. It's an adventure I would think. A friend say things can work out if both compromise, maybe travel abit more but no matter what, a commitment is needed from both party in order to keep the relationship.

But now, we shall see how things pan itself out... Where there is a will, there is a way.

2 comments:

blury said...

travel abit more? as in u coming back once a month ah? hmm... going with u is like a dream.. haa... but then, maybe if we work harder, the dream mite come thru, see how everything turn out to be... *pat pat*

Finque said...

Ha yup...the dream can come true if we look to compromise in other aspects of life which we might be used to in sg...it's workable..