Tuesday, January 15, 2008

A Slow dayyyy....

Kinda bored today hence thought that I might as well contribute to my own blog.

Hmm..been doing much thinking lately so I will write about that...

Was thinking about what happened throughout this last 1 year... many things happened but yet, it is like nothing afterall.

I had a stable "girlfriend" before I left for Vietnam. But soon, I find that there are other more exciting "plays" out there. Those that need less patience and time and effort and yet seemingly will be "nice" to me . I started a quest to look for such a "gem" and forget about my stable girlfriend.

And when I think I found "the one", I will start to rave about how "she" is suitable for me. But usually after 1 month or less, I will start to get skepitical after some faults that I didn't expect to see. Then maybe I will try to look for someone similar but do not have those faults. Then the history repeat itself again. The latest is being one that can keep me happy 90% of time but during those other 10% of the time, I will really be turned off. Makes me wonder whether will I be better off over a longer period of time or worse off.

That was what set me thinking the last week and I looked at all my the past history.
And it seem that my stable "girlfriend" was the right one all these time. Although have to be patience with her and can only have fun when she allows it, there is no terrible faults to begin with. I did however, "modify her" abit to suit my excitment crave but will have to put up with any side effects there might be. But I still think it is better over the long term. *sigh* This is what I meant that so much yet nothing really changed after 1 year -- back to the same old same old but its nice also as too much excitement makes me hard to sleep too.

Btw, the "girlfriends" I referred to above are all my trading system models.

And yar...I am that BORED to write in this analogy. And I hope Flabby didn't faint.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nope... no faint.. cos it start getting weird halfway and i already realise who u're talking... -blury

Anonymous said...

Say what I wrote is weird?! *bleh*
Btw, it is not a "who" but a "what"