Thursday, January 24, 2008

Been 1 month...

It has been only a month since I moved back to SG for good but life in Vietnam is already like a vague memory to me - something when I think back made me try to remember how I dreaded life then but now.. I am like not doing any better. Guess its the boredom. But soon it will be CNY and time will pass fast....Feb, Mar, April, May..then it would be SEPT - Going US! Now I only dread starting work even though I'm bored because I hate to see a person at work and I think my life would be made terrible by him.

Hmm...I still remember the dreary time when I was working in SG : morning rush to squeeze for bus..and evening same thing. I was thinking then life in Viet with taxi would be so great. Actually it was good in vietnam with the daily shuttle bus in a way. But not good in another way. So much pros and cons in life. So tiring. One moment it is wonderful , another moment it is dreadful.

Humans beings are like this : You see me good, I see you good but the fact is everybody is no good. Everybody have their own headaches, own perspective of " lack of " something. But is it possible to have the "perfect" happiness? The moment in time where everything falls into place and life is perfect? It have to exist since isn't that what we are all looking for? Or are we? I think subconsiously we think we all want the same thing : good jobs, more money, buy a house, buy a car, good health, travel to far places ( and not regional only) , eat good restuarant etc . But on the consious level, most of us are just slugging away not knowing what tommorow brings. Just like a friend said to me," Nobody likes to work but we all have to work." Another advise me, " Don't think so much , don't be stressed up over work security." *headache*

No comments: