Monday, February 12, 2007

Sicky weekend

Not so good a weekend cause not only Dango felt worse on friday, I also kena the flu bug... humbug!

*Sniff Sniff* Today at work was like trying to breath thru a straw...stuffocating...but strangely enough, just as the day is ending, my nose cleared...as if it knows that it is going home soon. Ha...

It's sad to see Dango coughing so much that she can't sleep, but I'm glad that dango is feeling better today. Hope that the coming week, we can go patoh as planned instead of staying in most of the time. But actually on looking back, it wasn't bad too..just lazing and sleeping and with Dango hopping down the stairs every 30mins to make sure I'm covered with 2 blankets....*sweat sweat*

Today , my colleague reminded me that its going to be another 5 more days before I say sayora to them all and she will missed me...I can understand how she feels cause I would feel abandoned also if I were her....as the only young female there.

Hm...was shopping with Dango over the weekend for some necessities but I doubt I cover most things..cause today I feel I should bring alot of package soups there to make for dinner as I think I quite a soupy person. Then there are those thoughts that I do not want to think about. Actually I don't like to be reminded that I'm going to Vietnam. To me, its an action that I do not want to spend thoughts on...but just do it. I like to keep my thoughts on the times that I will be meeting Dango and the trip to Great Barrier Reef.... those are the thoughts that is going to keep me sane while I'm there alone. And I will keep my mind on work, my trades, chatting with Dango and taking care of myself and not on the surrounding there cause I don't like the surrounding. I like to think that I'm just going to Tuas island to work and I am just going to focus on what's ahead and mute out all the discomfort that I know is going to hit me. For a start, I'm booked to stay in a hotel for 2 weeks that have history that stretch back to the 70s. Bummer.. and what will I do? I will try to get an apartment by the 3rd day by hook or by crook!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

*pat pat* -blury

Anonymous said...

oh ya, wat's humbug? i forgot to ask till i saw the word again.. hmm... -blury

Finque said...

It's a polite way of saying " damn it!! " keke...