Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Last Day....

I'm alone at the office today...serving my last day here....
Feeling kind of weird....sad.....and maybe in awe of what is ahead of me....
So much memory here....the kind treatment here by the good life as we were spolit by our bosses...the partying and the drinking sessions during the happier times...
Most of all , it is here at this office that I "serenaded" Dango...no singing though...but you know what I mean right * wink wink*

Thinking now..how I loved my pc here with three 19 inch LCDs screens with abilty to chat and download movies and songs thoughout the day....and the director chair..I will miss all these cause I doubt Vietnam will have all these. Listening to the song by Nelly Furtado " All good things come to an end" now....... how appropriate....how sad....

I know the tough road ahead need some time to get used to but I have to do it because I know it's the path paved for me in the cosmic sky....

An end always bring a new beginning...

1 comment:

Andrea Ng said...

dun sad ..dun sad.. pat pat..think of me leaving for US for 9mths, and u'll be happier. i think im gonna prepare full set of webcam, msn, mic for mum and dad and myself and bro.