Wednesday, June 03, 2009

How to love a Jelly

June is here and we are going away for a nice 7 days in Cairns...yippeeee....

But until then, there are more work and stress to endure....haiz...the market have been crazy and we have been kept so busy. MY poor eyesight didnt get time to recover before it got worse again...have to endure an 2nd laser again, so scary.

My dream of owning a private property is all but slipping away. All thanks to the silly people pushing up the prices...think I have to wait till 2010 when the horror of rising interest rates forced people to sell off their property. Does this remind you of the US mortgage crisis??

Anyway, maybe its a good thing too so that I can focus on my trading. Things are going so well that I think I could be free of labour work in a couple of years. Then I plan to set a goal to trade $50k USD to $1 million in 5 years time - that would be my ultimate ambition and gratification.

Oh before I forget, there is something I find very amusing that happened a few weeks ago in a bookstore with flabby. We came across a book with a title " How to love a popcupine -a guide to dealing with difficult people" . Flabby show me the book and say do I need it and I said nope. Then she says, " yala, you dont need it, you are one big popcupine yourself."
" Oh, then you better get this book for yourself" I retorted.
"No need, I'm a big Jelly, you can poke all you want! "

Flabby never fail to amuse me.

Maybe I should write a book - How to love a Jelly.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, it's so easy to love a jelly. jelly is nice and jiggly, sweet and yummy, nice when it's cold or in room temperature, but will melt if it's too hot, but then, it'll eventually return to it's own shape regardless of how it may look like. see! isnt it easy to live with jelly? - blury

Finque said...

Ah... i like the "jiggly" part..esp when the "jelly" is "shaken"..haha...but jelly also super slippery. Abit not careful and it will slip and "piak" on the floor!

Anonymous said...

so you must be careful not to let it slip lah! but the thing is hor, piak liao also still the same shape wat... - blury