Tuesday, March 31, 2009

"As long got earn can liao...."

It seems everytime I want to post a entry , I always want to write " how time flies...." so I skipped that this time..

Just felt that its been so long I blogged and although many things have happened , I don't know where to start. Maybe I should try twitter and no wonder it is so popular...

Anyway...life been peaceful and good. Can't complain nowaday as long you still have a job and not in debt. Been scouting for a condo for the last 5mths. It started out as fun and as time goes...it becomes more of a chore as it is so hard to find the ideal one. And when i found it...just got sold! Really crappy....praying that another unit will come into the market soon. Will keep all my fingers , toes and eyes crossed!

Then today, I happily remarked to Flabby that for the month of March, manage to close my trading book up 7.5%. Although down from the 8% in Feb, I'm still quite satisfied as I missed some trades which could have easily taken me to 10%.

And what she says?

Nothing.

Then I prompted her, " How come you didn't ask what is the figure?"

" As long got make can liao ...no need to be too greedy, *pat pat* " came the reply

Hmm.....interesting response I thought. But it can be interpreted as a good response after I thought about it. Here is someone who is not really interested in how much I made. Its a " keep me rooted" kind of response.

And if you read the below paragraph which was extracted out of a chat with my lovely flabby( while I was writing this blog) , one will understand how "rooted" she makes me feel....ALWAYS

G.W says: <----- ME
i tell u ... i thk i will get assasinated
blury says: <----- aka Flabby
ya, i think so too


*bleah*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm..... meaning? i didnt give enough rooting? -_- hmm......... - blury

Finque said...

Not that..It's just that I don't have to worry that my head will get too big. Because you will always be there ready to "pop" my balloon. If not, maybe you will hire an assassin to do that....