Friday, December 21, 2007

I AM COMING BACK

Today is my last working day in Vietnam and tomorrow early morning I will be flying back to Singapore FOR GOOD!! It has been 6 weeks since I last seen Flabby. The previous longest record was 5 weeks. Really excited…back to my old life as I used to have…back to everything. Can’t wait to see Flabby….I can stay with her everyday. I can lay beside her and hug her anytime I want. I can share a kiss every night and every morning. WE CAN PLAY TOGETHER AGAIN! Of course I mean play sims la…play facebook la...play fartie la. We can go dinner any where we want. We can go shopping for never-ending groceries anytime. We can go for Herstory nights. We can jalan shopping centres at leisure WITHOUT needing to think when I will leave again. It has been an eventful yet boring year. Thank god the nightmare is over with everything I wanted to accomplished done and heading back home with the bonus I conned ( as put it by Flabby) and with a well paid job heading my way as I planned.

I really missed the comfort in Singapore where people can understand what Im saying.

The sufferings have finally be over and its time to reap the reward.

No comments: