Saturday, September 15, 2007

Seminar day come and gone..

Yippee...was just back from the lecture I gave at the office on a Saturday morning. Was dreading this day from the day I was requested to do a seminar. Anyway , it went very well with a free lunch pizza galore thrown in. I must say that the company have always been very generous with employee welfare.

On the way home today, I was alot of expats family..husband and wife and sometimes with a kid thrown in..going on with their family outing on a weekend. Looks so nice. I was wondering if I have Dango with me, maybe living in vietnam wouldn't be such a dread. It is really not where you are but who you with. Same goes to when going on tour. Makes me miss Dango who is enjoying herself in Bali on her company trip. I will have a company trip to HK in dec too...heee.

Maybe its today rainy weather, makes me abit nostalgic. I thought about the old times when i was younger, seem everything was so nice...tour with family. Maybe I miss my family life ... spending time with sis and mum. Maybe Im really getting old cause I keep missing younger times...oh dear....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ha.. u don't have to be old to miss good times... -blury