Sunday, July 22, 2007

What a difference a week make....

This weekend felt particularly lethargic...and down..maybe its pms.
Ran so slow in the morning that I felt I was going nowhere. Can't remember when was the last time I encounter the same thing..maybe back in 2005?

Was thinking about checking with boss whether I can go back sg. But the chances that he will prompt is what I'm doing now. Either he will scout around work that need to be done ( which are many messy things) or he will think they no longer need me. I doubt the latter cause they still need someone to oversee the dealing desk portion of the new software but nothing much need to be done. .Its already near Aug..just 3 to 4 more months I will be free, not sure whether I should risk my bonus now. If I go back to sg without bonus or work waiting for me, I think there will be more bickering to come instead of less. Trading was ok..if talking of it as investment, I'm doing well. But not in terms if I want to live off it. It will be passable, but not ideal. *sigh*

I'm tired... not sure exactly what is it... just tired.

3 comments:

blury said...

"I think there will be more bickering to come instead of less."

are you referring that i will bicker more or?

Anonymous said...

i mean we will bicker more because of financial stress if I'm not working and IF i didn't get the bonus cause I will be stressed and unhappy. Make sense?

blury said...

ah.......... ic...... but hor... it's not as if i need u to support now leh... why would we bicker???? hmm...