Saturday, May 27, 2006

A day in a cat's life......

As usual , I was lazing around one evening , just people watching ... I saw this ...hmm...I think it's a gal although she wearing pants walking towards me...
When she saw me, she like very happy talking to herself like that.....weird...she got lots of wires around her ears also...weirdo...


....Feel like brushing myself against her legs...hmm.....

But Nope.... she didn't let me....asked me to "Sit" instead....mmmmm

Nonetheless , I try to brush against her again.....

Again... "Sit!" ....sianz

Maybe use the soft method "teh teh" abit, she will cuddle me hor....

Oohh...Ohh...finally...that's the spot! Ahhhh.....


It's nice initially but..... hmm....it's getting abit....hmmmm

.........IRRITATING!!!
















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»